Re: [exim] Block mails sent to a spacific address

Author: Vaidya nathan
To: awd
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Block mails sent to a spacific address

I have the following entry in my exim.conf at the start of router configuration.

reject_user:

driver = redirect

domains = example.com

allow_freeze

data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/blockmail.txt}}

In blockmail.txt, i've the following entry - i need to block abc.def@???.

abc.def: :freeze:

I tried the following too, but the same error in the log.

abc.def: :freeze :

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:10:18 +0530 wrote