[exim] Spamassassin

Author: hub
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Spamassassin
Hello!

I have been using Exim in the past. Plesk 'forced' me to go with Qmail the past years. I am glad to be back, because I loved working with
Exim.

But, implementing Exim 4.69 on a new server, I am having serious dificulties for days now.

I want to have individual spam scores for SpamAssassin on virtual emailaddresses.
So I have setup Spamassassin to use a different set of files for each virtual emailaddress.
From the commandline it works fine.

But ... Exim does not send the complete emailaddress to spamd, so the setup does not work. Exim only sends the $local_part, not
$local_part@$domain.

Is their a way to get round this? A how to, or so? I could not find it.

Cheers,
Hub