Re: [exim] Block mails sent to a spacific address

Author: Andrew
To: Vaidya nathan
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Block mails sent to a spacific address
Heya,

Vaidya nathan wrote:
> Thanks Andrew. This seems to work for me. But i get the following error
> in the Exim log, not sure why.
> 2009-11-23 17:01:05 KTERX8-00020S-A8 == abc@??? R=reject_user
> defer (-17): error in redirect data: missing or malformed local part
> (expected word or "<") in ": freeze:Mail blocked for this recepient"

I think spaces are not allowed between : and freeze, Also a space after
the second colon surrounding freeze might be required, but not 100% sure.

Are you using a file for storage of local parts to reject?
If so, do you have a : at the end of the local part, a space (well at
least one) and then :freeze:
If not, that's where the problem lies.
eg
abc: :freeze: