Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion
> Am I missing something? As I read that page, it says that current
> versions of all major browsers support XSLT (and XML) - not what I
> understand by "not there yet".

You have to support the older browsers when it comes to website design
(unless targeting a select audience in which you can control the browsers
they use), so even though the current browsers support it, that user who's
trying to look up docs for Exim 3.23 may still be using Firefox 2 (or a
handheld device) that may not support it either.

When I said "not there yet", I meant the browser support in general (meaning
the % of browsers used vs how many support XSLT), not that the support for
XSLT didn't exist in browsers yet - apologies for the confusion.

Eli.