Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion

Author: ROGERS Richard
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion
Eli wrote:
"In terms of browser support, if you are thinking of client-side XSLT,
that
support isn't there yet (http://www.w3schools.com/XSL/xsl_browsers.asp"

Am I missing something? As I read that page, it says that current
versions of all major browsers support XSLT (and XML) - not what I
understand by "not there yet".

Regards

Richard

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.