Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion
2009/11/7 Paul <exim@???>

> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_39.html

Which is a 9-year old document, describing a pre-historic version of Exim.

The only time there have been breaking changes in the config file was
the move from 3.x to 4.x, which is well documented in a file whose
name I've forgotten, but it's included in the 4.x distribution. The
number of people this is still relevant for must be vanishingly small,
and certainly not worth a re-vamp of the current documentation.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???