Re: [exim] Webadmin for exim

Author: Proskurin Kirill
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Webadmin for exim
tower wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have something about 5000 email accounts under 30 domains on my exim.
> I'm looking for some webaccess for my 30 domains resellers, which will
> can: add/delete accounts/aliases, read uncrypted passwords, create
> white/balcklist for their domains and some other features. My
> accountbase works with exim4 under mysql v.5.
>
> I'm testing ispcp omega, DTC, and other soft. These scripts give me many
> features connected with hosting, but I want panel for domain owners only
> to maintaining email accounts.
>
> Could you point me in the correct direction to find webaccess for mysql
> and exim?

It is seems to no one.
I see solution with PostfixAdmin with Exim but I don`t think it is a
good idea.

Best way it is to write own. It is not so hard as it seems.
We use LDAP to store all information and write simple webadmin on PHP by
~12 hours. It is just select, insert and update - think in this way.

Sorry if it not answer what you search.

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill