[exim] Webadmin for exim

Author: tower
To: Exim-Users
Subject: [exim] Webadmin for exim
Hello

I have something about 5000 email accounts under 30 domains on my exim.
I'm looking for some webaccess for my 30 domains resellers, which will
can: add/delete accounts/aliases, read uncrypted passwords, create
white/balcklist for their domains and some other features. My
accountbase works with exim4 under mysql v.5.

I'm testing ispcp omega, DTC, and other soft. These scripts give me many
features connected with hosting, but I want panel for domain owners only
to maintaining email accounts.

Could you point me in the correct direction to find webaccess for mysql
and exim?

Thanks for any help. Regards!