Re: [pcre-dev] Help needed: PCRE for MySql under Windows XP …

Author: Tóth Andor Szilárd
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Help needed: PCRE for MySql under Windows XP as an User Defined Function (UDF)
I've already done it.

Fortunatelly I've made the *.dll
But unfortunatelly MySql can not open it!
However I've put it the same folder as the sample dll was suggested /bin - I
think, and the samle is working!

I inspected it with a DLL viewer, the functions are there, but somehow
doesn't work.
Before I send it to you for inspections or trial, I ask you: Would you
please check it?

or should I send the source I have created?

I stuck in a pit and I think I am a little from the solution. Would you
please help me?
What would you prefer the source or the dll if any at all to view, please?

Thanx in advance:
Andrew.