Re: [pcre-dev] Submit pcre-7.9 Port

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Ashutosh Warikoo
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Submit pcre-7.9 Port
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Ashutosh Warikoo wrote:

> I have ported the project onto Stratus OpenVOS. It was a straight forward
> port requiring no source code changes. However I faced an issue while
> linking with readline library (which I have already ported). As it was an
> optional component I have disabled this requirement. I did get some errors
> in the test but I assume that those are expected. (Am I Correct?). The
> build log is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/portstoopenvos
> Please review the build log for errors. Can I ask for you to post this
> port on your distribution site?

It looks pretty good to me. The test errors are OK for the library
itself; there seems to be a minor issue concerned with non-existent
files in pcregrep.

I am happy to post files in the Contrib directory of the FTP site. What
would you like me to post? I am also happy to add comments to the README
(or other documentation) files about how to compile for various systems.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel