[pcre-dev] Submit pcre-7.9 Port

Author: Ashutosh Warikoo
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] Submit pcre-7.9 Port
Hello Maintainers
I have ported the project onto Stratus OpenVOS. It was a straight forward
port requiring no source code changes. However I faced an issue while
linking with readline library (which I have already ported). As it was an
optional component I have disabled this requirement. I did get some errors
in the test but I assume that those are expected. (Am I Correct?). The
build log is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/portstoopenvos
Please review the build log for errors. Can I ask for you to post this
port on your distribution site?

Disclaimer note on content of this message including enclosure(s)and
 attachments(s): The contents of this e-mail are the privileged and
 confidential material of National Stock Exchange of India Limited
 (NSE). The information is solely intended for the individual/entity
 it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this
 message, please be aware that you are not authorized in any which
 way whatsoever to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate
 this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in
 error, we would request you to please notify the sender immediately
 by return e-mail and delete it from your computer. This e-mail
 message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of
 any virus and NSE is not responsible for any loss or damage arising
 in any way from its use.