Re: [exim] DKIM and DomainKeys

Author: Gordon Dickens
To: Mike Cardwell
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM and DomainKeys
Hi Mike,

I have DKIMproxy working fine on one of my installations too and it does
both DKIM and Domain Keys signing, however, it also requires that the
message be sent through exim twice. With DKIM proxy, messages are first
received by exim and then sent to the DKIMproxy daemon for signing after
which the message is then returned to exim for routing.

DKIMproxy is very easy to setup but, because of the double exim
processing, I feel that its a bit of a kludge. However, it does work
just fine.

FYI,

Gordon