Re: [exim] DKIM and DomainKeys

Author: Gordon Dickens
To: Tom Kistner
CC: Exim_Users_Group
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM and DomainKeys
Hi Tom,

Great to hear that your DKIM implementation is in CVS with documentation
to follow shortly. Do you have any idea when your DKIM implementation
will be officially released? I assume that it will be included in the
next release of exim, maybe version 4.70? I was just wondering what the
projected time frame is for the next release of exim. Its been a while
since the 4.69 release.....

Thanks!

Gordon