Re: [exim] Debian and Exim

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Debian and Exim
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 05:35:29PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:

> >helped a friend configure Apache on Debian and man, I wasted so many hours!
>
> jftr, articles like these have kept me off exim-users for half a year.

I am a Debian user and I regularly get help from this list. My
experience is that the split-configuration of Exim helped me a lot to
get to know the system and to make changes to configuration. The same
with the Apache-setup on Debian. To me it feels a lot 'cleaner'. But
what is important is that it is still the same exim and apache with
the same underlying rules working.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but
      he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
                             I John 2:17