Re: [exim] Default enabling of dnsdb

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Default enabling of dnsdb
Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 10:54 +0200, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
>> I vote for yes.
>
> I think there's a theme recurring here, which leads me to say:
>
> Please create an appropriate patch (yes, I appreciate this is almost
> trivial) and open a Bugzilla entry of type "wishlist". Then get people
> to vote for the entry in Bugzilla, and we can all happily move on from
> there.
>
> Ta!
>
> Graeme

AFAIK there is no 'patch' needed.

All the DNSDB source-code is already in place.

All that the proponent's need 'actioned' is to remove the "#" that
comments-out the option to build it in the Makefile.

One byte.

All the sturm und drang is 'coz some folks can't be bothered to remove
that '#' on their own.

Bill