Re: [exim] Restoring mail alone

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Restoring mail alone
Gokul chandrasekharan <gypsygoks@???> (Fr 24 Apr 2009 16:41:59 CEST):
> Hello,
>
> I have a shared linux server with exim and cpanel, where my accounts are
> hosted. I need to transfer mail alone for few accounts to an alternate
> server where exim is installed. However it does not have cpanel. So i
> require to do everything manual. Please advice. Thank you.

Probably you are talking about mails you have already in some mailboxes.
In this case it's not an Exim issue anymore.

How to transfer mailboxes depends on the mail storage you're using. (I
do not know cpanel, so I do not know, if cpanel enforces some specific
format/storage.)

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -