[exim] Per Domain Size Filtering

Author: isolderj
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Per Domain Size Filtering

I wanted to know if i can do something like this for recipient domains.

create a text file

sample.com: 50M
test.com: 35M
*: 15M

then in the ACL's add

# Per Domain Size limiting
        accept
        condition = ${if <={$message_size}{${expand:${lookup{$domain}lsearch*@{text_file}}}} {yes}{no}}
        message = This message is accepted for $domain due to the per domain Size limit.

        deny
        condition = ${if <={$message_size}{${expand:${lookup{$domain}lsearch*@{text_file}}}} {yes}{no}}
        message = this message is too large for the $domain domain

then it would allow me to send mail up to 50M to sample.com, mail up to 35M to test.com and apply a default rule for eveything else.

Would this work and if not can someone maybe help me with a similar config. also where in the ACL's is the best place to put this I want it obviously to make the decision as early as possible.