Re: [exim] Per Domain Size Filtering

Author: isolderj
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Per Domain Size Filtering

when I run the exim -d -be '${if <={$message_size}{${expand:${lookup{$domain}lsearch*@{text_file}}}}}' and I sub the data in the text file it works and gives me the right size Limits.

However as soon as I put it in the acl's it just returns the default. I started the mail server in debug mode. I think the bold portion is where the problem is.

73825 Data file written for message 1LaFMl-000JCj-7z
73825 >>Generated Received: header line
73825 P Received: from host ([ip_number]:4991 helo=hostname)
73825 by serve_name with smtp (Exim 4.69)
73825 id 1LaFMl-000JCj-7z
73825 for <test@???>; Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:19:31 +0200
73825 using ACL "acl_check_data"
73825 processing "accept"
73825 search_open: lsearch "text_file"
73825 search_find: file="text_file"
73825 key="" partial=-1 affix=NULL starflags=2
73825 LRU list:
73825 ;/usr/local/etc/exim/config/domain_size_limits
73825 End
73825 internal_search_find: file="text_file"
73825 type=lsearch key=""
73825 trying to match *
73825 internal_search_find: file="text_file"
73825 type=lsearch key="*"
73825 file lookup required for *
73825 in text_file
73825 lookup yielded: 5M

In other words I do not think it is getting the right keythen is just defaults to the "*" for default. Can some please suggest what I maybe doing wrong.