Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Perkel
To: Mike Cardwell
CC: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

Mike Cardwell wrote:

>>> Why would you need a "recursive" acl to check multiple domains against a
>>> blacklist?
>>> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTmulkeyfor
>>>
>> I'm not just looking it up in one black list. I'm looking it up first in
>> white lists and if not listed then I look it up in black lists. So I'm
>> doing complicated processing.
>>

> Then you're better off using ${map}/${forall}/${forany} with dnsdb
> lookups than doing a recursive acl. I'm pretty sure exim's maximum acl
> recursion depth is quite low.
>
> But then if you're going to do that, you may as well shift the dnsbl
> lookups into the perl as the perl code would probably be saner than the
> exim config. http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596520106/index.html
>
> Mike

I wish there was better docs on that or some examples. I looked at it
and I don't understand how it works. And I couldn't find examples out
there so perhaps others don't quite understand it either.