Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mike Cardwell
To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Marc Perkel wrote:

>> Then you're better off using ${map}/${forall}/${forany} with dnsdb
>> lookups than doing a recursive acl. I'm pretty sure exim's maximum acl
>> recursion depth is quite low.
>>
>> But then if you're going to do that, you may as well shift the dnsbl
>> lookups into the perl as the perl code would probably be saner than the
>> exim config. http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596520106/index.html
> I wish there was better docs on that or some examples. I looked at it
> and I don't understand how it works. And I couldn't find examples out
> there so perhaps others don't quite understand it either.

The docs couldn't possibly be more clear.

${map} provides the examples:

${map{a:b:c}{[$item]}}
${map{<- x-y-z}{($item)}}

So I ran them though -be:

root@haven:~# exim4 -be '${map{a:b:c}{[$item]}}'
root@haven:~# exim4 -be '${map{<- x-y-z}{($item)}}'
root@haven:~#

The output on its own explains exactly what it does without even having
to read the rest of the documentation.

The forall/forany documentation is equally clear and concise. I couldn't
write better documentation if you gave me an entire afternoon to come up
with it.

Mike