Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mike Cardwell
To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Marc Perkel wrote:

>> Why would you need a "recursive" acl to check multiple domains against a
>> blacklist?
>> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTmulkeyfor
> I'm not just looking it up in one black list. I'm looking it up first in
> white lists and if not listed then I look it up in black lists. So I'm
> doing complicated processing.

Then you're better off using ${map}/${forall}/${forany} with dnsdb
lookups than doing a recursive acl. I'm pretty sure exim's maximum acl
recursion depth is quite low.

But then if you're going to do that, you may as well shift the dnsbl
lookups into the perl as the perl code would probably be saner than the
exim config. http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596520106/index.html

Mike