Re: [exim] Freeze large mails for delivery afterhours

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Freeze large mails for delivery afterhours
Ted Cooper wrote:

>> I have been trying to set up a router to freeze all large mails sent in
>> office hours. This is what my ACL and router looks like
>
> On a side note, you could probably get away with simply using "control =
> freeze" in the data acl somewhere .. ie
>
> # Freeze anything larger than 10M between 9-5pm
> warn   condition = ${if gt{${substr_11_2:$tod_log}}{9}}
>        condition = ${if lt{${substr_11_2:$tod_log}}{17}}
>        condition = ${if gt{$message_size*$rcpt_count}{10M}}
>        control = freeze

By freezing the message you then need a separate external process to
thaw it. Defering the message in the router is the better option imo.

Mike