Re: [exim] Freeze large mails for delivery afterhours

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Freeze large mails for delivery afterhours
b-boy wrote:
> So I just want to know if my logic makes sense and if it will work. I also
> get an error from exim saying it does not understand “allow_filter”
> “allow_freeze” and “data”, do i need to compile exim with a special option
> or do I need to enable something in my config.

redirect != manualrouter

******

22.10. Private options for the **redirect** router
http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch22.html#SECID130

allow_freeze    Use: redirect    Type: boolean    Default: false

Setting this option allows the use of the freeze command in an Exim
filter. This command is more normally encountered in system filters, and
is disabled by default for redirection filters because it isn’t
something you usually want to let ordinary users do.

******

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html