[exim] Freeze large mails for delivery afterhours

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: b-boy
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Freeze large mails for delivery afterhours

Hi all

I have been trying to set up a router to freeze all large mails sent in
office hours. This is what my ACL and router looks like

set acl_m0 = ${extract{2}{}{$tod_log}}
set acl_m1 = ${extract{1}{:}{$acl_m0}}

freez_large_mail:
     driver = manualroute
      condition = ${
and{<{message_size*rcpt_count}{10M}}{or{>{acc_m1}{8}{<{acl_m1}{17}}}
     allow_filter
     allow_freeze
     data = '#Exim filter \n freeze'

So I just want to know if my logic makes sense and if it will work. I also
get an error from exim saying it does not understand “allow_filter”
“allow_freeze” and “data”, do i need to compile exim with a special option
or do I need to enable something in my config.

Thanks in advance