Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, Marc Perkel wrote:

> > We appear to hit the part of the conversation where politeness and custom
> > would suggest you offer some money to contract someone to spend some time
> > designing this feature for you.
> >
> > Jethro.
> >
> Are you asking me to hire you?

No. I do not fall into "perl guru" category by a long shot. But I
suggest you offer to hire someone if you are really keen to get this
feature. It might get you a result faster.

It's probably worth pointing out (somewhat obviously) that those people
who altruistically would code this for you would probably do so because
they thought it would also be of benefit to others, or at least to
themselves. Since there doesn't appear to be a rush of interest for this
feature since you mentioned it, that doesn't look like it's going to
happen.

Jethro.

--
Jethro R Binks