Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, Marc Perkel wrote:

> What I'm thinking is that the list come back from perl in a variable.
> Then you use a recursive ACL to parse out eack one and test each one
> against several lists. If you find a bad one you reject the message.
>
> Any perl gurus here? I'll do the ACL.

We appear to hit the part of the conversation where politeness and custom
would suggest you offer some money to contract someone to spend some time
designing this feature for you.

Jethro.

--
Jethro R Binks