Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

Lena@??? wrote:
>> From: Marc Perkel
>>

>> test each one
>> against several lists. If you find a bad one you reject the message.
>>

> These lists do give false positives. For example, to get one
> out of SURBL is very hard if not practically impossible.

Well, getting ahead of myself here but I have huge white lists of
domains that I sets first and if it's not on the list then I look at
SURBL. I also intend to do some statistical tracking of links to help
generate my own white lists. By scanning the URIs of known good emails
from reliable sources I can build up my white list which counters
mistakes in black lists.