[exim] Issues with email being sent "on behalf of" LDAP acco…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Issues with email being sent "on behalf of" LDAP accounts
Hi All,

I've been using exim4 in a fairly basic configuration up until
recently, however I now have a need to have ldap authentication for
outgoing messages.

I've setup the following authenticator, however all email has "sent on
behalf of cn=user name,ou=People,dc=foo,dc=bar" (I've replaced the
exact cn and dc information for security reasons) instead of the from
address of the user (i.e. username@???).

I've googled to try and fix this, however I'm not exactly sure what
I'm looking for so I've yet to find an answer.

login:
   driver = plaintext
   public_name = LOGIN
   server_prompts = Username:: : Password::
   server_condition = ${if ldapauth \
     {user="cn=${quote_ldap_dn:$auth1},ou=People,dc=foo,dc=bar" \
     pass=${quote:$auth2} \
     ldap://127.0.0.1/}}

server_set_id = "cn=$auth1,ou=People,dc=foo,dc=bar"

If anyone can shed some light on this, that would be great!

Kind regards,

Matt.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace