Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mike Cardwell
To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Marc Perkel wrote:

>>> What I'm thinking is that the list come back from perl in a variable.
>>> Then you use a recursive ACL to parse out eack one and test each one
>>> against several lists. If you find a bad one you reject the message.
>>>
>>> Any perl gurus here? I'll do the ACL.

Why would you need a "recursive" acl to check multiple domains against a
blacklist?
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTmulkeyfor

>> We appear to hit the part of the conversation where politeness and custom
>> would suggest you offer some money to contract someone to spend some time
>> designing this feature for you.
>>
>> Jethro.
>>
> Are you asking me to hire you?

<ponder>

Maybe a http://jobs.exim.org/ site should be site up, along the same
lines of http://jobs.perl.org/

I expect it would have more contracts than full time positions though.

I wonder if the jobs.perl.org people would hand over a copy of the
engine behind their website.

</ponder>

Mike