Re: [exim] Is it possible to modify my Exim config file so t…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Eli Sand
To: paul.mcilfatrick, exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Is it possible to modify my Exim config file so that singlequote pairs in address headers?
Paul wrote:

> Investigation has found that the cause of these e-mails seems to be
> Microsoft Outlook 2007 when a Reply To All is used

(http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=
microsoft.public.outlook&tid=2f9d47e3-815e-483b-bb4f-871948dfb941&cat=&lang=
&cr=&sloc=&p=1).

I am using Outlook 2007 and just hit reply to all. Everything is fine here
it seems...

As the posts on that thread mention, it's probably the sender, or maybe an
Exchange server as Ian mentions. I've never heard of this problem before
and have been using Outlook 2007 for about 2 years.

Eli.