Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: List
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Le Tuesday 03 February 2009 22:53:46 Steve Kemp, vous avez écrit :
> On Wed Feb 04, 2009 at 08:45:19 +1100, Ted Cooper wrote:
> > What do you use to get the URI out reliably? I also run most of my
> > testing externally via ${readsocket} but have no method other than using
> > SpamAssassin to get the URI out and that only gives we the raw domain
> > names.

I use ${dlfunc module (dlfunc+libCURL)

Scans file for url's and test found urls against SURBL and URIBL. Has to be
run in mime ACL. Requires libCURL.

Usage: ${dlfunc{/usr/local/exim/exim-ext.so}{surbl}{file}}

returns: surbl result

example::

http://www.ols.es/exim/dlext/
http://www.ols.es/exim/dlext/surbl.c

-- + --
In Microsoft products, failure is not an option. It is a standard feature.