Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Marc Perkel wrote:

> Ted Cooper wrote:
>> Steve Kemp wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately I don't think this would be a trivial thing to
>>> do in exim - I do it externally.
>>>
>> What do you use to get the URI out reliably? I also run most of my
>> testing externally via ${readsocket} but have no method other than using
>> SpamAssassin to get the URI out and that only gives we the raw domain names.
>
> Have you looked at the perl-URI-Find module? Here's an example of how
> it's used. Perhaps this could be used with a socket?

It doesn't seem to pick up all the URI I tested with. To work with
${readsocket} it would still need a socket listening daemon wrapper and
a pre-processor since it requires the message to be decoded. Right now
that might work ok with ${run} on the spool directory.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html