Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Steve Kemp
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
On Wed Feb 04, 2009 at 08:45:19 +1100, Ted Cooper wrote:

> What do you use to get the URI out reliably? I also run most of my
> testing externally via ${readsocket} but have no method other than using
> SpamAssassin to get the URI out and that only gives we the raw domain names.

I use the URI::Find perl module, which is passed the message body
and allows me to retrieve all the links contained in it. I then
strip out links which don't begin with https?:// and iterate over
each one.

    http://search.cpan.org/dist/URI-Find/lib/URI/Find.pm

This plugin for qpsmtpd was what inspired me to use this for testing
incoming mail:

    http://devin.com/qpsmtpd/uribl

There's a example of the technique which might be more digestible,
even though it isn't related to email:

    http://blogspam.repository.steve.org.uk/?file/9ff750c55b37/server/plugins/surbl.pm

Steve
--