Re: [exim] Moving mailboxes

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Max Lock
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Moving mailboxes
http://www.datanet.co.uk/default.aspx http://www.datanet.co.uk/default.aspx

Hi All,

After having a look at it, I think I'm going to go with Eli's
suggestion. I'm already using rsync to sync the two filesystems. I also
forgot to mention that there is a load balancer in front of my exim
cluster, so rsyncing, downing one exim instance at a time, then rsyncing
once complete won't really hurt.

-Cheers Max.

Max Lock - Senior Systems Administrator
Datanet - Hosting & Connectivity
0845 130 6010
0845 130 6020
mailto:Max.Lock@datanet.co.uk
http://www.datanet.co.uk/
Registered Office: DATANET.CO.UK Limited, Aspen House, Barley Way, Ancells Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UT Registered in England - No. 3214053
Providing Internet Solutions for Business since 1996, Datanet, over 12 years of excellence in service, support and IP solutions
http://www.datanet.co.uk/awards_and_affiliates.aspx
http://www.datanet.co.uk/datacentre_diary.aspx