[exim] need help in setup of TLS authentication for FORWARDI…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: windy_1
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Vanhat otsikot: Re: [exim] Command Line
Aihe: [exim] need help in setup of TLS authentication for FORWARDING email to mail server
I need help in setup of TLS authentication for FORWARDING email to mail server. I believe I set it up correctly based on all the amazing help I got on this list.
It sends all mail from the correct email address using the correct password
It sends on the correct port

The host returns that the client is not authorized to send mail

The email address sends mail using outlook so that email is accepted

My guess is that it is the server I have the exim4 on that isn't authenticating. Do I need to use tokens and generate a cert?
Thanks
The real stupid one
gayle