[exim] Restricting senders by domains?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Frank DeChellis
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: [exim] Restricting senders by domains?
Hi,

We are using Exim 4.67.

I have my SMTP restrict to hosts listed in relay_from_hosts, that works
simply enough.

When I try to restrict senders by domain, I do not seem to have any luck.
What I¹ve done is defined sender_domains earlier, just using the contents of
my local_domains files. Is this an easy thing to setup? Have I forgotten a
line soemwhere? Basically I took how the relay restriction was done for IPs
and edited it for domains.

domainlist sender_domains = /usr/pkg/etc/exim/local_domains

Then later I added the 2 lines that are bold:

acl_check_rcpt:

  accept  hosts = :
  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|]
  accept  local_parts   = postmaster
          domains       = +local_domains
  accept domains = /usr/pkg/etc/exim/never_filter_domains
  require verify        = sender
  require acl           = acl_rbl
  # require authenticated = *
  accept  domains       = +local_domains
          endpass
          message       = unknown user
          verify        = recipient
  accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
          endpass
          message       = unrouteable address
          verify        = recipient
  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
  deny    message       = relay not permitted
  accept  domains       = +sender_domains
  deny    message       = relay not permitted

Frank DeChellis
President, Internet Access Worldwide
Welland, Ontario, Canada
www.iaw.com