Re: [exim] Restricting senders by domains?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Lena
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Restricting senders by domains?
> From: Frank DeChellis

> I have my SMTP restrict to hosts listed in relay_from_hosts, that works
> simply enough.
>
> When I try to restrict senders by domain

What do you mean under "restrict senders by domain"? Please elaborate.

> Then later I added the 2 lines that are bold:

This mailing list is plaintext only, bold isn't shown.

> acl_check_rcpt:
>
>   accept  hosts = :
>   deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|]
>   accept  local_parts   = postmaster
>           domains       = +local_domains
>   accept domains = /usr/pkg/etc/exim/never_filter_domains

The "accept domains" is a bad idea. Don't do that.
It means that if a spammer writes one of these domains in MAIL FROM
(spammers almost always lie there) then your server sends out that spam
to as many recipients as the spammer specified. Instead:

  require verify        = sender
  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
          control       = submission/domain=
  accept  authenticated = *
          control       = submission/domain=
(checking RBLs here)

If you want to forbid your authenticated users to send messages
with any sender email address and allow only some domains in
sender email address then insert one line after "accept authenticated":

  accept  authenticated = *
          domains       = +sender_domains
          control       = submission/domain=