Re: [exim] New exitop - 0.04

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: Matthew Newton, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] New exitop - 0.04

--On 10 November 2008 14:01:43 +0000 Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> New exitop now at http://www.le.ac.uk/its/mcn4/exitop/
>
> You can now:
>
> pgdn/pgup j/k down/up - scroll the screen
> :hl le.ac.uk - highlight entries containing le.ac.uk
> h le.ac.uk - shortcut for above
> :hl /le(icester)?/ - highlight entries matching re
> :dim word, :dim /re/ - dim entries
> :hlclear - clear all highlighted/dimmed settings
> :hld 300 - change delay for highlighing stale entries

> Hope this is useful.

Cool! It took me a while to work out that "dim" means "remove highlight". I
was expecting it to grey out stuff to a third state.

It would be cool to be able to filter some stuff out completely. For
example, my local domain, so that I could focus on other domains.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex