[exim] New exitop - 0.04

Author: Matthew Newton
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] New exitop - 0.04
Hi all,

New exitop now at http://www.le.ac.uk/its/mcn4/exitop/

You can now:

pgdn/pgup j/k down/up - scroll the screen
:hl le.ac.uk - highlight entries containing le.ac.uk
h le.ac.uk - shortcut for above
:hl /le(icester)?/ - highlight entries matching re
:dim word, :dim /re/ - dim entries
:hlclear - clear all highlighted/dimmed settings
:hld 300 - change delay for highlighing stale entries

Hope this is useful.

There are a couple of bugs I know about, listed on the web page.
Shouldn't affect normal operation, though. Oh, don't expect the
commands and keypresses to stay the same, it's all rather
experimental at the moment!

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4@???>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp@???>