Re: [exim] Help with TLS and SMTP

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dan_Mitton
題目: Re: [exim] Help with TLS and SMTP
Eric,

I'm not positive here, but try removing the 'tls_verifycertificates' from
your configuration. If I'm reading the doc right, I believe that is used
to verify the sending client certificates. Is Thunderbird using the same
mycert.crt?

See:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch39.html#SECID183

Dan