著者: Eric A. Bonney
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Help with TLS and SMTP
Hi Dan:

Thanks for the direction. I actually had to remove the following (well
commented them out actually)

tls_verifycertificates
tls_verify_hosts
tls_try_verify_hosts

I am not sure why I had to do that, but then again I am not really
following the documentation very well here that I have read. I am
guessing that these three are to be used if I where supplying a
certificate from my client to Exim4, which I am not. I am just trying to
get a secure connection so that the username/password are not passed in
clear text over the transmission and not having to open up any type of
relay hosts on my server.

I am now able to email from my phone, and any other sites that I use
email from without having to specify any relay-from-hosts items.

Thanks again for the help, that was pretty much my last issue that I had
with my email server.

The only remaining open item that I need to track down is why every time
I connect to my mail server I am asked to accept the certificate, even
though I have already done that. I think it also has something to do
with the fact that I currently have two different domains on this
machine ericbonney.com and bonneycpa.com but the certificate is for
bonneycpa.com. More research to be done there, but that is just a minor
annoyance. :)

Thanks again.

-Eric