著者: Phil Pennock
To: 64BIT Computing - Gabriel Marais
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Host List Relay Question
On 2008-07-23 at 10:00 +0200, 64BIT Computing - Gabriel Marais wrote:
> The Exim log file complains about xxx.xxx.xx.218 not allowed for relay.
> Seems like Exim does not pick up the configured /29 netblocks... Do I have
> to specify the IP Addresses as /32 or should Exim pick up /29 ?

What you have is fine, something else is going wrong. Exim has
debugging options, so run:

exim -bh xxx.xxx.xx.218

and type SMTP to see Exim treat you as if you were connecting from that
IP address, with debugging output shown.

You might turn on -d+lists to see additional information about list
matching, if the first set of debugging information isn't enough for
you. Or -d+lists+expand or just -d+all if you feel like wading through
a lot of information.

If you want help reading the debug logs to find what's going on, you'll
need to post them without obscuring the data as you did here; but you
know that and only obscured because you were asking about general
syntax, right?

-Phil