著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Schramm, Dominik
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Host List Relay Question

On 24 Jul 2008, at 10:08, Schramm, Dominik wrote:

> Gabriel Marais wrote on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:00 AM:
>
>> On my Exim config, I have the following config :-
>>
>> hostlist relay_from_hosts = /usr/local/etc/exim/
>> business_adsl_ip_blocks.txt
>
> I'm not sure you can simply reference a file like this. I think
> you *have to* tell exim how to search through the file, in this
> case by prepending "lsearch;":

This is not the case. See
http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch10.html#SECTfilnamlis

Basically if you have a bare file path in a host list (or other list
entry) then the contents of the file are read and each line is treated
as a list item. This is different from a search type lookup - its more
of a direct include. Doing this for *big* lists may have interesting
issues.

     Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]