著者: Schramm, Dominik
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Host List Relay Question
Nigel Metheringham on Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:01 PM:

> On 24 Jul 2008, at 10:08, Schramm, Dominik wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure you can simply reference a file like this. I think
>> you *have to* tell exim how to search through the file, in this
>> case by prepending "lsearch;":
>
> This is not the case.  See
>    http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch10.html#SECTfilnamlis

Ah, thanks for correcting that. This is actually a very practical
feature indeed. :-)

Gabriel, there is an example in the docs that is almost identical to
your setup, so I think this should work:

http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch10.html#SECTnamedlists

/29 is syntactically correct, as can be seen here:

http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch10.html#SECThoslispatip

Is the file readable for the running exim process?

Dominik