Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Brandon Phelps
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?
Ah sorry guys. The domain in question is pickhoops.com - my primary
domain is dellsports.com. dellsports.com works perfectly, I am able to
receive mail from any host. pickhoops.com is the one that doesn't want
to cooperate. I have an MX record setup on pickhoops.com with a
priority of 10, set to deliver to mail.dellsports.com., which also
happens to be on the same box, and is the same MX record dellsports.com
uses.

Thanks for your help so far!