Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:53:10AM -0400, Brandon Phelps said:
> Actually no, I don't even think messages being sent to
> secondarydomain.net are even attempting to be delivered. I get nothing
> in either the mainlog or the rejectlog about secondarydomain. What
> would prevent the mail from being sent? The domain is properly
> configured in bind I think... and I am the main nameserver for said
> domain. All traffic to www.secondarydomain.net makes it to apache fine,
> so why wouldn't email?

It's much harder to help you when you obfuscate domains. The most
likely cause is DNS, but we can't test that for you.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Death is only a state of mind.  Only it |
|  steve@???             | doesn't leave you much time to think    |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | about anything else.                    |