Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Nigel Wade
To: Brandon Phelps
CC: exim users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?
Brandon Phelps wrote:
> Ah sorry guys.

There's a very valid reason why you are asked not to obfuscate.
We end up wasting time trying to fix problems in your Exim configuration
when the problem is actually in the DNS.

> The domain in question is pickhoops.com -

You mean this one:

$ nslookup -query=mx pickhoops.com

Non-authoritative answer:
pickhoops.com mail exchanger = 50 mailwash43.pair.com.

pickhoops.com nameserver = ns296.pair.com.
pickhoops.com nameserver = ns0000.ns0.com.

$whois pickhoops.com
    Domain Name: PICKHOOPS.COM
    Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
    Name Server: NS0000.NS0.COM
    Name Server: NS296.PAIR.COM

> my primary
> domain is dellsports.com. dellsports.com works perfectly, I am able to
> receive mail from any host. pickhoops.com is the one that doesn't want
> to cooperate. I have an MX record setup on pickhoops.com with a
> priority of 10, set to deliver to mail.dellsports.com.,

DNS doesn't agree with that.

> which also
> happens to be on the same box, and is the same MX record dellsports.com
> uses.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555