Re: [exim] Multiple deliveries of same mail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dan_Mitton
To: b-BAY
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Multiple deliveries of same mail
Have you tried doing something like a tcpdump on port 25, from either
machine, to see if Exim is really sending the 451 error? Unless your
doing TLS between your mass mailer and Exim, all of the communication
should be fairly readable.

Sent by:        exim-users-bounces@???