Re: [exim] Multiple deliveries of same mail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Multiple deliveries of same mail
2008/7/11 b-BAY <thys.kitshoff@???>:
>>Peter Bowyer-2
>
>>What does the Exim log say about the same message? (Un-obfuscated please).
>
>>Peter
>
> Hi
>
> It reports no errors but I just noticed that the from address on the mass
> mailer shows as bla@??? but in exim its showing as bla1@???.
>
> 2008-07-03 18:38:38 1KERnZ-0002Uh-9O <= bla1@??? H=(bla.com)
> [192.168.0.100] P=esmtp S=63493 id=20080703-18205936-36c0c-0@???
>
> 2008-07-03 18:44:46 1KERnZ-0002Uh-9O => Test <test@???>
> F=<bla1@???> R=mailrocket T=local_delivery
>
> 2008-07-03 18:45:55 1KERnZ-0002Uh-9O Completed

Exim didn't make that up - the mail arrived with MAIL FROM: bla1@???.

So is it now working, or what?

If you're really using bla.com and test.com, and your Exim config
specifies sender verification, you might be in trouble (unless you own
bla.com and test.com which seems unlikely)

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???