Re: [exim] Multiple deliveries of same mail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: b-BAY
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Multiple deliveries of same mail

2008/7/11 b-BAY <thys.kitshoff@???>:

>> Hi all
>>
>> I have a bit of a strange problem and I'm not at all sure what exactly is
>> causing this. I have a mass mailer MTA (http://www.aspemail.com/) smart
>> hosting mail to my Exim box and its duplicating the mails. The Exim
>> server
>> accepts the mail with no problem but the ASPemail box shows an error in
>> the
>> delivery log and retries the mail over and over again. When I have a look
>> at
>> the exim logs I don't see any errors but on the aspemail I get the
>> following
>> error,
>>
>> 2008/07/03 18:40:38.058 File:20080703-18205936-36c0c-0 From:<bla
>> @bla.com>
>> To:<test@??? > FAILURE: Sending to 192.168.0.100
>> [my-exim.server.com]:
>> 451 Requested action aborted: error in processing #1
>>
>> Now I'm not sure if exim is sending the 451 to the mass mailer and if it
>> is
>> why is it accepting the mail.

>Peter Bowyer-2

>What does the Exim log say about the same message? (Un-obfuscated please).

>Peter

Hi

It reports no errors but I just noticed that the from address on the mass
mailer shows as bla@??? but in exim its showing as bla1@???.

2008-07-03 18:38:38 1KERnZ-0002Uh-9O <= bla1@??? H=(bla.com)
[192.168.0.100] P=esmtp S=63493 id=20080703-18205936-36c0c-0@???

2008-07-03 18:44:46 1KERnZ-0002Uh-9O => Test <test@???>
F=<bla1@???> R=mailrocket T=local_delivery

2008-07-03 18:45:55 1KERnZ-0002Uh-9O Completed

Thanks